Co-Founder and Managing Partner
• Institutional public and private equity investment experience
• Adjunct Professor of Finance at Pace University
• IMN Exchange Traded Funds Advisory Panel
• Investor and growth manager for enterprise technology companies at GE Capital
• Strategy Consultant at Bain & Company
• Engineer/Physicist at CAMECA Instruments
• Physicist at Harvard University
• Candidate in the Ph.D. Financial Engineering Program, Stevens Institute of Technology
• M.S. Financial Engineering, New York University Polytechnic Institute
• M.B.A. INSEAD
• B.A. Physics, The University of Chicago
Jim Mitchell is a Partner of Rockledge Advisors. Jim has over 15 years experience in alternative investments, in particular within the hedge fund of fund space, and over 20 years in Financial Services. Until recent, he was a Managing Director for Tremont Capital, a Rye, NY based fund of fund company that provided proprietary Fund of Funds products, custom hedge fund solutions and advisory services. There, he was responsible for developing an insurance dedicated product as well as heading relationship management and business development activities for their single manager platform.Prior to this, Jim was stationed in London where he was the Managing Director for Tremont’s European business. From 2007 to 2008, he was Head of Business Development and tended to the European client base. From 2004 to 2006, Jim was the Head of Investment Management (Europe) where he was a portfolio manager, where he managed $750 million dollar portfolio in custom Fund of Fund assets, and a member of the Investment Committee. Jim started at Tremont as a Vice President in 2002, as a Relationship Manager based in Rye, NY.
|Henry C. Wagner III
You must be logged in to post a comment.